Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to School...
.......or more aptly titled "Mama's got the baby blues!"....the kids headed back this week and to my surprise I found myself feeling very sad to see summer end.

Granted we had our fair share of squabbles and spats but as Monday drew to a close I realized the carefree days of summer were behind us ... our adventures at an end.

I met the buses with mixed emotions as I waved my kids off to another year at school... time marches on and each day they gain a bit more knowledge, independence, and stretch their wings away from me.

I only hope I can continue to influence them to be the best that they can be, treat others as they want to be treated and be a great citizen of this world....


148

my 7th grader...where has time gone?

163

4th grade...peace!

157

2nd grade...not so sure he wanted to go! mama's baby! look what he asked for in his lunch!

155

salami, mustard, and nicoise olives on a baguette! gotta love it...my little gourmet!

1 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

These pics are great!!

WOW, send your chef to my house.