Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Yikes!!

I didn't realize I had become so lax in my blog posting - I am having too much fun at the studio and I have no internet down there that I have sufficiently neglected my updates.

I have been busy working on lots of new goodies - new skirts for women, a small collection for the girls and celebrating birthdays here at home. I have even managed to try out some new recipes that I will share with you later this week.

Today I would love to show off my new skirts for women - I love photographing at the studio - great light, simple background... these can be found in my etsy shop

sour cherry
041

Deb
031

chocolate breeze
028

spring berries
019

3 comments:

Amy said...

Those are awesome!!

Jenn~ said...

Pretty Pretty :))

Andrea said...

I love your new skirts, look so pretty and super comfy! Congrats on the gorgeous new studio space! I LOVE IT!!!! :)