Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Review of Women's Classic Mid Paisley Boots in Gray

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

Classic Mid Paisley Boots by Bogs

Features:

  • Women's Classic Mid Paisley Boots in Gray
  • Part of the Classic Mid Paisley collection
  • Natural hand-lasted rubber
  • Easy-on pull handles
  • Non-slip, non-marking and self-cleaning out...


fashionably fun!

By skimom from rochester, NY on 2/15/2011

 

4out of 5

very comfortable

everyone stops to ask where I got them

run a bit small though - I am a 9 and I wish these came in a 9 1/2

also - say they are good to -30 ... maybe if you are hiking/moving/walking in those temps but I wear them to watch my kids ski race and standing on the snow on the hill my feet got very cold ... I use toe warmers and ski socks if I am going to be standing around for awhile

(legalese)

0 comments: