Thursday, August 16, 2007

We're back!

10 days away from civilization (well, sort of) and I was ready to get home to my sewing machines. It is odd how much I missed it - I took some knitting with me but there just wasn't the same sense of satisfaction as when I am sewing.

Since we got home on Sunday I have pulled together 2 new sets and a third is well underway. I am participating in a launch on ebay that is using the new fabric line fom Joel Dewberry...some of ebays finest are involved so be sure to check it out next week...
I also cut into some of Amy Butlers new fabric Nigella...yum!
Lots of ideas swirling in my head so pop back often to see what is new....

In the meantime, here area few of my favorite pics from vacation..

My 85 year old grandomther ~ she is the one who taught me to sew many moons ago!








the kids on our dock at the cabin ~ last morning














0 comments: