Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Whew...
what a week it has been. We are trying to cram too much into these last few days of summer but are having a blast doing it. Somehow in the midst of the chaos I have managed to get 4 new listings up on ebay!

The 1st 3 are part of the Joel Dewberry ~ Indelible~ launch ...

Ma petite



Flight of Fancy



Little pumpkin

In addition, I have a listing up with Amy Butler's new Nigella line of fabric - I love the olives and mulberry tones as well as the crisp graphics...

click on the title to see the auction


Papillon



Enjoy your view!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Nice designs Kristen! I hope you're doing well. Still haven't made that drive from the ville to Ra cha cha...I can't get over how time flies. Amy

Anjanette said...

Wow - love the La Petite!! Gorgeous sets...

~Anj

Kristen said...

thanks ladies, you are making me blush!

KRisten

AbbyChase said...

Very nice Kristen. I knew you had a blog, but I couldn't find the address until today. Now to catch up on your posts:)
Loving all of those creations.
Mandy