Monday, April 28, 2008

Just Hanging Out~

rumor is I have the nicest laundry in the neighborhood!

these skirts were done for the etsyfast april monthly challenge but will not make their etsy appearance until after Vida's Market in NYC at the end of May. If you see one you totally love - send me a convo at etsy and I will see what I can do!


these beauties are for an upcoming Team TrendyTextiles launch in May on etsy and feature the fabulous fabrics of Jennifer Paganelli & her new Bell bottoms Collection!







3 comments:

Timi said...

Your skirts are so pretty Kristen. You'll do great at Vida's Market! I've tagged you :)

Wee Sweeties said...

These are just gorgeous!!! Beautiful colours, floating in the breeze...

Andrea said...

I love these new skirts so much! I can't wait for them to be on the site and maybe you will be so kind as to make me another one!