Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Etsy Treasuries....

etsy has a feature that allows you to make a collection of 15 of your favorite items organized around a theme - these are called treasuries and they choose one of these to be the photo on the front page. It can be a bit of a challenge to make one but i was lucky enough tonight to have my timing just right!

I have recently joined a new street team on etsy - etsy treasury team and my selections for this treasury came from members of my street team.

Etsy Treasury - le beaujolais nouveau est arrive


click the link below to go to the treasury but keep in mind it is on etsy only for a couple of days!

le beaujolais nouveau
est arrive treasury


I also have an item in a treasury right now that is almost one of the hottest treasuries on etsy!


Etsy Treasury - HO! HO! HO!_1227673013925

ho ho ho treasury

love the red & green!

1 comments:

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Oh Wow! Love that bird ring, and your dress! Ok and that opal bracelet in your!!!

Hey how does one join a street team? I'd love to join up with a metal working or silversmithing team.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Canela