I've been tagged!
Amy has nominated me for a WOW! I am flattered as my blog has not quite yet evolved into what I would like it to be but is rather a work in progress...so, what to do with this award???
Here are the Rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
so...now comes the hard part - 5 blogs to tag, there are so many amazing ones out there it will be hard to choose but here is my list...
1. Erin of The Vintage Pearl - it has been great getting to know her through ebay and I am inspired by her blog to get out and move with my kids! I love her latest post of the portrait challenge and it makes me think of challenging myself with my photography.
2. Sandi of Portabello Pixie inspires me to think of all that I can do & achieve! She has fantastic new news posted on her blog. . .be sure to check it out!
3. Lara of Kirin Notebook...she doesn't know me yet as I am a lurker over at her amazing blog...but she inspires me to think more about shapes & patterns and design...
4.Liesl-of Disdressed ...this was one of the first blogs I discovered and I have loved reading it ever since...unique, clever and oh so creative!
5...09h09...this guy cracks me up...everyday for the past 4 1/ years he has taken a picture of himself at 9:09am and posted it to this blog! He is French so it is fun to catch glimpses of Paris and other paces he visits...check out his wild shirts!