Tag You're it...Again ;-)
This time I have been tagged by 2 fellow bloggers...Erin and Mandy and the have tagged me to tellyo 7 things about myself that you might not know yet, then tag 7 more people to do the same!
1. Skunks...I don't mind the smell! Maybe it reminds me of a really good beer, I am not sure, but to me it is a smell of summer...mmmm ahhh...
2. Lambic - Belgian Raspberry Beer - delicious, we went to Brugge once and that was all I drank while we were there, give me a good beer and I am a happy girl!
3. savory vs. sweet - pass the doritios any day over the ben & jerry's! we still have chocolate in our fridge from Easter and it does not tempt me at all!
4. DH and I lived in Poland for 3 1/2 years when we first got married - we went over with a volunteer goup that sent MBA grads(DH) to work as volunteer business consultants in the former eastern block countries...most Poles couldn't believe that we choose to go to Poland and no Polish roots/heritage
5. I love water & sailing - wherever i have lived I have always sought out the largest body of water nearby...there is something so peaceful about water...I grew up sailing with my dad which is how I met Dh...I also raced on my college sailing team, and 2 summers ago we bought a Catalina 36 where we spend our weekends in the summer
6. I love a good deal - gotta have a coupon if there is one in print!
7. I LOVE coffee! The aroma, the anticipation of the first sip, the smooth bold taste tempered by a touch of cream mmmmm....
so...I am going to tag...Becky since she hasn't posted her list yet!, Mandy , Judy,
Amy, Mary, bella*tessa & christine!