Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Oh Sew Busy...
I have 3 new sets listed on ebay this week ..
the first is Let it Snow with StudioR, this is a 3 piece custom featuring a wool skirt with hand emboidered details, needlefelting and applique using wool felt and recycled felted wool sweaters!
The next 2 sets were done for my guest appearance with the Cherry Blossoms...an amazingly talented group of women!


Their theme is "Tattered Beauty" and I listed 2 tonight for that and will have another 1 or 2 more later in the week.



The first I have named Autumn Splendor and this features a REVERSIBLE dupioni silk skirt - double your fun for the holidays!





the other one listed with theBlossoms is called Chocolat and is a Euro inspired Zuma pant setEnjoy!




1 comments:

Yummers! said...

They are all wonderful, fun, and fascinating. Oh,if my girls were just that size again...
Joni