Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oh Sew Busy...Take 2!

Yes...2 more listings up on ebay....

my final one for StudioR's Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree is a felted wool jacket that coordinates with Michael Miller's Holiday fabric...but also goes great with a pair of jeans!

The design has been needle felted on and I incorporated angelina fibers into the wool roving to give some added sparkle. The green trim is from my stash of vintage trims and is the lovliest shade of limey green!




















My second set that just listed this morning is a semi-custom felted wool skirt with hand appliqued wool polka dots..I just love how this came out!


Enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I am freaking out in love with both of these sets. Why oh why is my Paypal dry? They are original, fun and just plain TDF.
Ann

Yummers! said...

I love everything you create. One of these days I'll hopefully have a granddaughter who I can dress in your frocks.

I am in dire need of a Christmas fabric with pink in it for the band on my daughter's pillowcases. I just googled it and can't find any. Would you have any leftover to sell?? I'd pay top price!
Joni

Kristen said...

thank you ladies!! you know how to put a smile on my face!!

thanks so much!
Kristen

Anonymous said...

They are both so beautiful and very creative Kristen!
Traci

gillian said...

THIS BROWN POLKA DOT SET IS SO DANG CUTE!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

~gyl

Cris Dukehart said...

Oh my gosh!! The polka dot set!! Too cute! By the way, Kristen, I'm not sure of the um... proper notification, but I'd like to tag you. You know, to post about you - not to like send you as a gift, or line you up on the block like so much cattle. thanks, Sarah

Lisa~ said...

I love this one!!!

Lisa