Thursday, October 18, 2007

Stanley Takes the Big Apple
columbus day weekend found me in The Big Apple..sans les enfants! whooo wheee ;) We are going to India next month for awedding so I flew down to visit my brother and get our visas...I did have a stowaway with me however...Flat Stanley!

My daughters 2nd grade class is studying geography and they each mailed 2 Stanleys to friends around the world with instructions to take photos of Stanley at some of the sights where they live. Si Stanley jined me on my journey to NYC..enjoy the pics....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Flat Stanleys! They rock!

Kristi said...

If flat Stanley wants to visit Chicago, send him my way and we'll show him the town and get him back to you. :)

princesstomato said...

gotta love flat STANLEY!

teri

erin said...

That is hilarious!!!