Sunday, October 04, 2009

Happy First (Week) Anniversary!!!

... to my brother & new sister-in-law! Last saturday was their wedding in Buffalo NY ... held in a vacant lot owned by the non-profit PUSH Buffalo that my brother works for. The day was rainy & gray which added to the fun & excitement in the air.

Very non-traditional ... no wedding dress, or organ music, no minister or priest ... but the most magical wedding I have ever been to - I was so glad my children had a chance to experience a wedding outside the box!


presenting Clarke & Melissa Gocker Kondrak

clarkes wedding 033a

the nieces & nephews

clarkes wedding 042a

with great grandma gocker

clarkes wedding 064a

getting ready for the rain

clarkes wedding 103a

the look of love

clarkes wedding 087a

clarkes wedding 130a

*insert squeal* ... I think they are about to kiss!

clarkes wedding 168a

of course I had to make something for Eily to wear

clarkes wedding 050a

our advice to the bride & groom... remember to always have fun!

clarkes wedding 239

clarkes wedding 166

1 comments:

melissapens said...

I LOVE Eily's shoes...where are they from? They are the perfect 'marriage' of grown-up but not too grown-up!