Tuesday, October 13, 2009

If you are in the area....

stop in and see me the next 3 days as the annual twigs fundraiser for Rochester General Hospital


The Twigs of Rochester General Hospital Association present their Autumn Promenade

Wednesday, October 14th 6 – 9 pm
Thursday, October 15th 10 am – 2 pm and 5 pm – 9 pm
Friday, October 16th from 10 am – 3 pm

Admission: $5 at the door

Monroe Golf Club
155 Golf Avenue in Pittsford

A unique collection of upscale vendors from Rochester and beyond!

I have lots of new goodies I will be debuting at the show.... hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness, my mom did somehting called Twig when I was a little girl! I wonder if it's the same thing.

ElizabethH said...

Wish I had read this sooner. I was right near there Friday afternoon too! My brother at one time lived on Golf Ave!

TUTU Monkey said...

Found you through Cinnamon sticks!!

Love your clothes....SO CUTE!!