Tuesday, April 24, 2007



In Denial....
My baby has turned 5...I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday that I had a little one to snuggle and rock. Where has the time gone? Now I have a mohawk sporting, skateboard ridding dude who says "homey"!?!?! Help!

We celebrated his birthday at school and took skateboard treats to school for snack...Then w met the other birthday boy (Leo's dad!) for a birthday lunch at Bugaboo Creek!



His big gifts were a giant curious george that we put in his bed while he slept and a fly box for skateboarding! He also picked out curious george fabric and I made him an outfit to wear for his birthday.
Happy Birthday Leo & Peter!

4 comments:

ANNA-LYS said...

What a Lovely Kid!!!!

erin said...

I am lovin the mohawk!!!

Christine said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute!!!! I love his hair!

MyGirl*Elle Photography said...

I love the mohawk HOMEY :) LOL.....he is adorable and Happy Birthday :)