Tuesday, April 10, 2007

School Break....

Easter was cold and wintry here...we went to my sister's in the afternoon and the kids bundled up for an outdoor egg hunt, we ate lots of yummy food and the adults watched the Master's on TV! It was a relaxing way to spend the holiday and a good start to the kids school vacation


Yesterday I listed my final set for the Freshcut Launch...
I think this was my favorite design by far, we'll see how it does.

Check it out here on ebay
Today I have been teaching Eily how to use the machine she got for her birthday...she has pink eye in both eyes so we are limited in playdates until she gets better - they are all going a bit stir crazy! including Mama!
I am busy with new ideas that are whirling and swirling in my mind - so much so that I had a hard time sleeping last night! I need to clone myself so that i can get 2x the work done - one of me for everyday lfie, cooking, cleaning, bill paying, bed making...and another one of me to work in my sewing room all day! LOL...
Well, I need to go plan something fun here for the troops, have a wonderful day!
Kristen

1 comments:

Amy said...

I need four of me, two wouldn't cut it. Hope all is well. Thinking of you, Amy