Thursday, April 19, 2007

Today is the Day!

gock's frocks (that's me!) is the featured designer on the Journal Modiste website! Amy contacted me about 6 weeks ago to see if I was interested in being the featured designer ...ummm, le tme think about it...OF COURSE!

JM was the very first site I stumbled upon aout a year and a half ago when I googled "handmade childrens clothing" and her links led me into the children's boutique world on ebay so I was ThiLLeD when she contcted me....

So, since I am hoping to have a little extra traffic to my auctions this week I will be on a listing spree!

I have finally listed my mix-n-match whale pieces that Elle modeled for me!
Whale Watching with Elle can be found here
and includes the appliqued whale pants & cross-over halter
Set Sail with Elle is here and features funky decoupage jeans and a hand appliqued sailboat tee.
In addition to these nautical sets, I listed a sample set that Bella modeled for me earlier this year...this is a 3 piece set, ready to ship!
Bella Bambina can be found here
Be sure to check back for more goodies in the coming days& don't forget to check out my interview at Journal Modiste!

3 comments:

MyGirl*Elle Photography said...

Loved the interview!!!! We loved modeling for you and will model for you anytime! Your designs are yound and fun and beautiful :) Whale watching is One of Elle's favorite sets ever!!!

HUGS and keep up the fantastic job!

Abby Chase Designs said...

Congrats on the interview! I'm gonna head over an read it:)
Mandy

Erin said...

Congrats, loved the interview!