Thursday, April 19, 2007

Today is the Day!

gock's frocks (that's me!) is the featured designer on the Journal Modiste website! Amy contacted me about 6 weeks ago to see if I was interested in being the featured designer ...ummm, le tme think about it...OF COURSE!

JM was the very first site I stumbled upon aout a year and a half ago when I googled "handmade childrens clothing" and her links led me into the children's boutique world on ebay so I was ThiLLeD when she contcted me....

So, since I am hoping to have a little extra traffic to my auctions this week I will be on a listing spree!

I have finally listed my mix-n-match whale pieces that Elle modeled for me!
Whale Watching with Elle can be found here
and includes the appliqued whale pants & cross-over halter
Set Sail with Elle is here and features funky decoupage jeans and a hand appliqued sailboat tee.
In addition to these nautical sets, I listed a sample set that Bella modeled for me earlier this year...this is a 3 piece set, ready to ship!
Bella Bambina can be found here
Be sure to check back for more goodies in the coming days& don't forget to check out my interview at Journal Modiste!

3 comments:

MyGirl*Elle Photography said...

Loved the interview!!!! We loved modeling for you and will model for you anytime! Your designs are yound and fun and beautiful :) Whale watching is One of Elle's favorite sets ever!!!

HUGS and keep up the fantastic job!

AbbyChase said...

Congrats on the interview! I'm gonna head over an read it:)
Mandy

erin said...

Congrats, loved the interview!