Friday, April 06, 2007

Now that's a BIG bowl of Bananas!

Last week whe Leo and I were at the market I bought 2 huge bunches of bananas for $1...then nobody ate them! So tonight the kids helped me peel them and I made banana bread, banana muffins, banana cake & more banana bread! Yikes!
The kids actually had a great time peeling the bananas~Leo even wanted to squish them with his bare hands!

...and yes, my kitchen aid is purple, your monitor is not playing tricks on you! I am a purple junkie!

In addition to the bananas we had an action packed day~friends drove into town an they brought their new gock's frocks to show them to me ~



and yes - that is Leo - he wanted in on the photo shoot so he volunteered to model the set I had made Eily for her birthday with Riley in her birthday set! He keeps a smile on my face...
after dinner we got our eggs decorated ~ I don't know what was covered with more dye - Leo or the eggs...it was right to the bath for him!
Tomorrow I will post some more sneak peeks of my latest designs and update you all on gock's frocks...

Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Hey, that's my Pampered Chef batter bowl! :) I LOVE that thing!

Hope the nana bread was yummy!
~Beki

Kristen said...

delish - we had some for Easter today!
Kristen