Wednesday, April 04, 2007


A Little Local Fame....

Leo and I made a brief and tiny appearance in the local paper today! (i am in the pink vest and Leo is next to me)

Last week we were at the public market, having lunch at our favorite empanada stand when a photographer from the paper took some pics and asked for our names etc..He was there covering a story about the empanada owners daughter serving in Iraq and how they are raising money to send their empanadas to her unit in Iraq...Leo was thrilled to see his name & face in the paper!


I also got another Freshcut auction listed ...Eily was SO cooperative with this modeling shoot as the promised reward has been that she gets to get her ears pierced over April break! Yikes!
The rest of today was spent getting a couple of customs in the mail to Germany and something off to Patty for a collaboration we are doing next week for the Elite Euro launch.
I also caught up on some other blog reading and decided to join Becky of
Ambrosia Couture on her quest to use for her designs, only what is in her stash this month ! Shouldn't be to hard as I have a bit of a fabric addiction...I will have to postpics of my sewing "studio" aka the guest room so you all have a visual of where I spend many hours a day!
Have a great night all! I am off to enjoy my Stella!

3 comments:

Patty Young said...

Cool! I can't see Leo at all in that newspaper picture (probably because it's so small) but I see you over there!!! How fun!

Your listings look awesome for the FreshCut launch and doing so well! Congrats!

Can't wait to see that beauty you are sending me in the mail for our collaboration. I have no idea how I will do pics of this... it's 40 degrees outside! :(

Patty

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I love your listings for this launch!! :)

Kristen said...

thanks so much ladies - stay tuned for more freshcut!

Patty - good luck with the pics! we ahve snow here!

KRisten